Salmon or Tuna Pea Wiggle
- 3 cups whole milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cans salmon or Tuna drained and flaked
- 1 cup baby peas
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place milk in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring just to the boiling point, stirring constantly. Gradually whisk in the flour with a fork, and continue cooking and stirring until slightly thickened.
- Stir in the peas, and let the mixture heat back up to a simmer while stirring constantly.
- Mix in the salmon/tuna, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue cooking and stirring until thick and heated through.
- Serve over saltine crackers, toast or buttered egg noodles.