New England Crab Cakes
- 1 lb. crab meat canned crab meat can be substituted
- 1 egg
- 1 slice bread crumbled
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. old bay seasoning
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Crumble bread in crab meat, beat egg, mustard, mayonnaise and milk. Add baking powder and seasoning.
- Beat. Add to crab meat, mix well and make into cakes.
- Fry in butter until golden brown.
Can be served with cocktail or mustard sauce.