Garlic and Ginger Shrimp with Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 Tbs. oil
- 1 Tbs. Fresh Ginger sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves thinly sliced
- ½ lb Med Raw Shrimp peeled & deveined
- 2-3 Fresh garden Roma tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbs fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbs fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 Cup chicken stock
- ¼ stick butter
- 1 LB Angel Hair Pasta
- Cook olive oil in Sauté pan over med-high heat for 15 seconds
- Add Ginger & Garlic and cook 1 minute
- Add Shrimp, cook 2-4 minutes
- Turn shrimp and add tomatoes and ½ parsley/basil mixture cook 1 minute
- Add chicken stock, turn to low heat and cook until volume is reduced by ½
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to the directions.
- Add ¼ stick of butter to sauce stir in until melted.
- Add remainder of parsley/basil mixture to sauce and mix well with hot cooked pasta.
- Place in large pasta bowl and serve hot.
Thanks to Chef Robert B. Graf from a great New Hampshire Inn.