Maple Walnut Pie
- 3 Eggs slightly beaten
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Maple or Brown Sugar packed
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Soft Butter
- 1 Cup Broken or Chopped Walnut Pieces
- Unbaked 9" pie crust
- In double boiler top, beat maple sugar and butter until well blended.
- Add eggs, beating constantly.
- Stir in salt, maple syrup and milk.
- Cook over boiling water for five minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and walnuts.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees F, for one hour.