Maple Custard Pie
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Cup Vermont Maple Syrup
- 4 Cups Milk
- 1 Unbaked 9” Pie Shell
- Heat milk almost to scalding, remove from heat.
- Slowly add eggs and syrup, which have been beaten together well.
- Pour into the pie shell.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Reduce heard to 325 degrees, continue baking until center is firm when touched with a finger, or tested with a silver knife.
- If desired, chopped walnuts may be sprinkled on top before baking.
- Serve plain or with whipped cream.
Buy Vermont Maple Syrup Online!