- 2 cups of honey graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbs. butter
- 1/4 maple sugar or substitute 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 tsp. maple flavoring
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup of real maple syrup
- 24 oz. cream cheese softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine and press graham cracker crumbs, butter, and maple sugar into a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a mixing bowl beat eggs; add maple syrup then beat, and then beat in softened cream cheese until very smooth. Pour this mixture over the crust.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees F.