Bread Machine Honey Oatmeal Bread
- 1-1/4 cups room temp water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select 1 1/2 lb loaf.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
Can be made on dough setting and then turn out onto a floured board. kneed 10 times and form into a loaf, put into greased/floured pan, cover, let rise until above pan, bake 350 degrees for 25 to 30 mins.