- 1 Hard boiled egg or 1 scrambled egg nothing added
- 1 T Powdered Milk
- 1 Small pinch garlic powder
- 2 Small drops of olive oil or chicken broth
- 1/4 Piece of dry toast
- Mince up the egg fine with a fork or in a food processor.
- Put in your pinch of garlic powder and the powdered milk. Blend. Break up the toast real small and crumbly and mix that in with the egg stuff.
- Add a couple drops of olive oil and if it seems too dry you can add a bit of water or chicken broth.
Premium Dog Food Sale
Dog Med Sale
Pet Food Bowls