Homemade Dog Biscuits
A natural, good, homemade, dog biscuit for your pet.
- 2 1/2 C Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1 t Brown sugar
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1/2 Cup Powdered dry milk
- 1/2 t Garlic powder
- 6 T Meat drippings
- 1/2 Cup Ice water
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly oil cookie sheet.
- Combine flour, milk, salt, garlic powder and sugar. Cut in meat drippings until mixture resembles corn meal.
- Mix in egg. Add enough water so that the mixture forms a ball. Using your fingers, pat out dough onto cookie sheet to half inch thick. Cut with cookie cutter or knife and remove scraps. Scraps can be formed again and baked.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Remove from tray and cool on rack.
Bring Your Pet with you when you travel, visit BringMyPet.com for Pet-Friendly lodging accommodations for pets and their owners. Stay safe, and keep your pet safe while walking at night. Check out this dog collar. iTayga LED Dog Collar USB Rechargeable Light Up Dog Collar Adjustable TPU Pet Collars for Large Medium and Small Dogs (Blue)