CAST IRON SKILLET SALE
Corned Beef Hash
- 4 cups chopped Corned Beef
- 1 large onion - chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked carrots
- 3 cups chopped or mashed potato
- 1 med clove minced garlic
- 1 stick of butter
- In a large skillet sauté chopped onion, and garlic in the melted butter until lightly browned. Add Corned Beef and Potato and carrots to pan. If this mixture seems to stiff and hard to mix add milk or half and half to make the mixture more workable.
- Continue cooking on medium heat Fresh Corned beef hash will take several minutes, anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes before it begins to brown.
- Traditionally Corned Beef Hash is served for breakfast with eggs, but don't let that stop you form enjoying it for lunch or dinner!
Lodge 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Pre-Seasoned Skillet – Signature Teardrop Handle - Use in the Oven, on the Stove, on the Grill, or Over a Campfire, Black
- YOUR NEW GO-TO PAN: Lodge cast iron cookware is the perfect kitchen tool for beginners, home cooks and chefs. Cast iron can handle any kitchen cooktop, oven, grill and open flame. Crafted in America with iron and oil, its naturally seasoned cooking surface creates an easy-release and improves with use.
- SEASONED COOKWARE: Seasoning is simply oil baked into the iron, giving it a natural, easy-release finish and helps prevent your pan from rusting. Lodge pre-seasons all cast iron cookware with 100% natural vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use Lodge the better the seasoning will get!
- RUST? DON’T PANIC! IT’S NOT BROKEN: When your pan arrives you may notice a spot that looks like rust. It’s simply oil that has not fully carbonized. With regular use and care the spot will disappear. If you do notice rust simply scour the affected area with steel wool, rinse, dry and rub with vegetable oil.
- COOKING VERSATILITY: Our skillets have unparalleled heat retention that gives you edge-to-edge even cooking every time you use your skillet. Cast iron cookware is slow to heat up but retains heat longer which makes cast iron ideal for pan-frying and roasting. These delicious moments are cast to last.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. Lodge products are made in the USA with non-toxic, PFOA & PTFE free material.
BergKoch Splatter Screen for Frying Pan - 13 Inch Stainless Steel Grease Splatter Guard - Cover Oil Splash when Sizzling Bacon, Cooking Fried Chicken or Popcorn
- PROTECTS FROM HOT SPITTING OIL - Our oil splatter guard shield securely joins to the handles of cookware to protect your hands from painful burns - Forget about hurtful blisters. No more need for potholders and oven mitts.
- KEEPS THE STOVE, CABINETS, AND COUNTER CLEAN - Tired of cleaning stains off the wall, counter top, refrigerator, and cabinets? The frying pan splatter guard is a backsplash protector that will save you time cleaning and get you to your food while it's still hot.
- WORKS WITH MOST COOKWARE - Our heavy-duty, grease splatter screen for frying pan fits most pots, pans and skillets – helping to protect you and your kitchen from hot snapping oil! Helps reduce kitchen odor.
- NOT FLIMSY OVER FLAMES - Made from heavy duty stainless steel with an extra fine mesh. Unlike silicone alternatives, this oil splash guard allows steam to be released, while stopping 99% of splatter.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Our splatter guards for frying are dishwasher safe for hassle-free cleaning. Stays rust-free. Great for making schnitzel, french fries, hushpuppies, beignets, and burgers. Note: Take pan from heat to reduce sizzling when removing this stove splatter guard to flip or stir food.
- NSF-Certified commercial-grade 3004 heavy-gauge aluminum
- High-performance reinforced PFOA-free nonstick, dishwasher-safe
- Works with gas, electric and ceramic glass, oven-safe (400 F / 204 C)
- Tramontina Item # 80114/535DS - UPC 16017041318
- Lifetime Warranty
- HEAVY WEIGHT: Heavy weight to help smash the patty down to a 6.5” flat patty shape.
- DO IT LIKE THE PROS: Place a piece of parchment paper over the loosely packed ball of meat before smashing down. Provides an easy and clean transition between pressing each burger down.
- CAST IRON PRESS: Heavy-duty, 6.5" cast iron burger press helps create perfect, flavorful patties every time.
- CRISPY EDGES AND JUICY CENTER: Crispy, cracked edges and a juicy center is what you can expect when you make smashed burgers with this Cast Iron burger press.
- Note: Colors and styles may vary due to product enhancement
Utopia Kitchen Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 3 Piece, Cast Iron Grill Pan, Frying Pans, Saute Fry Pan, Cast Iron Set (Black)
- CAST IRON PAN SET - The bundle of three includes 10, 8, and 6 inches pre-seasoned frying pans; ideal sizes for domestic and outdoor use. Our cast iron pan set comes with unique handles for easy maneuvering and pouring.
- SEASONING GUIDE – Our skillets are pre-seasoned but it is recommended to season the cast iron pan set with any vegetable oil before use. After washing, rub some oil over your cookware's surface and place it in an oven at low temperature for the oil to seep in.
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION – Our premium quality non-toxic cookware set is coated with an extra layer of protection that ensures the equal distribution of heat for an improved cooking experience.
- VERSATILE USAGE – The skillet pans are highly compatible, as they can be used on any heating source. You can also use them for grilling, frying, sautéing, roasting, braising, and broiling meats, vegetables, and more.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS – Cool the skillets completely before washing in hot soapy water with a sponge using a regular dishwashing liquid soap.