Baked Bean Pots
New England Baked Beans
An easy, sweet, and delicious authentic Baked Beans recipes using real maple syrup.
- 2 lbs dried beans Soldier, Navy, Jacobs Cattle, Yellow-Eyed, or Great Northern
- 1 Large Onion Quartered (optional)
- 6 strips of bacon cooked and diced or 1/3 lb. salt pork sautéed lightly in pieces optional
- 1 1/2 cups Maple Syrup preferably amber or darker syrup is best
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Molasses the Darker the richer flavor
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 2 cups boiling water
- Rinse and pick over beans before using.
- Place these rinsed and picked-over beans in a LARGE container of cold water. The water should be more than double the depth of the beans in the pot as the beans will absorb a large amount of the water. Let the beans soak for 8 to 12 hours.
- Drain and rinse beans.
- Place in a large stockpot and cover with water, at least 3 inches above the beans. Bring to a boil and then boil until you can blow gently on the skin of the bean and the skin will start to pull away from the bean. Turn heat down to very low and add 1 heaping tablespoon of Baking Soda to the water. Stirring constantly or this will foam up and boil over. Cook for another 5 mins on low keeping a close eye on the pot. (The baking soda takes most of the gas from the beans).
- Drain and rinse the beans again. Make sure to rinse them well.
- Place in bottom of the baking dish, bean pot, or crock pot (6 quarts or larger and add onions, bacon or salt pork. Place beans in pot. Mix all remaining ingredients together and pour over beans. Make sure beans are covered.
- Bake at 350 Degree oven for about 2 to 3 hours or in Crock pot on Low for 6 hours and then finish in the oven for about 1 hour. Make sure the beans stay covered in liquid so they do not dry out. Test every 30 mins after the first 2 hours when baking or after 5 hours in Crock-Pot. Baked beans should be soft, not crunchy. Overcooked beasn will be mushy.
Etekcity Food Kitchen Scale, Digital Grams and Ounces for Weight Loss, Baking, Cooking, Keto and Meal Prep, Medium, 304 Stainless Steel
- Accurate Measurement: Weigh up to 5 kg / 11 lb precisely in 1 g / 0.05 oz increments.
- Unit Conversion: Select your preferred units, oz / lb’oz / fl’oz / g /mL to follow recipes more conveniently.
- Tare Function: Use the tare function to remove container weight from the final measurement of your food.
- LCD Display: Easily read measurements on the backlit LCD display.
- Quality Material: Measure food, small items, and liquids with confidence on the 304 food-grade, stainless steel platform.
Orgain Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides Powder, 20g Grass Fed Collagen - Hair, Skin, Nail, & Joint Support Supplement, Paleo & Keto, Non-GMO, Type I and III, 1lb (Packaging May Vary)
- You may receive either 10g or 20g collagen for a limited time as we transition. It is still the same great product with the same net weight. Includes 1 (1 Lb) ready to mix Orgain pasture raised hydrolyzed collagen peptides powder
- Suggested Use: Depending on your preference for 10 or 20g of collagen, combine 1-2 scoops into the beverage, food, or baked good of your choice. Mixes and dissolves easily to make a great addition to your morning coffee or smoothie
- 20 grams of pure unflavored collagen hydrolysate per serving, type I and III collagen, essential amino acids
- Paleo and Keto friendly, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, no sugar added, no soy, non GMO, doctor developed. Odorless and tasteless
- Perfect for both men and women. Supports joint function and health, strong hair and nails, muscle recovery, and radiant skin. Boosts metabolism and improves digestion
- Nature Nate's 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered Honey is a sweetener as nature intended. One ingredient: Honey. All we add is the bottle
- Packaged in a 32-oz. bottle, our pure honey pairs nicely with granola, yogurt, coffee, tea, and any food needing a drizzle of natural sweetness. This unfiltered honey contains all the natural benefits of honey straight from the hive and has been tested to ensure it’s clean of pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics and manufactured additives
- Our blend is crafted for exceptional taste, granting us an award-winning flavor through ChefsBest
- Our honey is raw & unfiltered meaning it is gently warmed for pourability and unfiltered to keep the natural good stuff like pollen intact
- Pack of 40 one ounce bags
- Made with three ingredients: potatoes, oil and salt
- Gluten free. State of Readiness: Ready to Eat
- These much loved treats are fun to enjoy at lunch, as an after-school snack, or party refreshment
- Easy to carry, easy to store, and easy to pack
- Our snacks have a short shelf life (60-90 days) so most of our packages only show the month & day of expiration (e.g. “Aug 16” means August 16th, not August 2016). For optimum flavor and freshness, we recommend the snack be consumed by the date on the package.